From Susan Smallsreed:
We are pleased to announce that registration for the 2017 OYAN Mock Printz Award Workship is now open. All Oregon young adult literature lovers, both teens and waaaay older teens, should 1) register for the Mock Printz Workshop and 2) get started reading!
- What: 2017 Oregon Mock Printz Award Workshop
- When: Saturday, January 21, 2017 from 12:30-5:00 p.m.
- Where: US Bank Room, Central Library of Multnomah County Library, 805 SW 10th Ave., Portland, OR 97205, (503) 988-5123
- Why: To read, discuss and select Oregon’s choice for best YA book of the year!
- Who: Teen literature lovers ages 13 and up.
- Register: Email name, email address & library of each participant to email@example.com
- The Lie Tree by Frances Hardinge
- We Will Not Be Silent by Russell Freedman
- The Passion of Dolssa by Julie Berry
- Burn Baby Burn by Meg Medina
- We Are the Ants by Shaun David Hutchinson
- Railhead by Philip Reeve
- The Reader: Sea of Ink and Gold by Traci Chee
- Golden Boys by Sonya Hartnett
See you in January!