Posted on behalf of Violeta Garza of Multnomah County Library (with slight modifications for publication on the blog):
It’s time to nominate someone for OYAN’s prestigious OYEA Award!
Here’s the lowdown:
WHO*: An individual, library, organization, program, or initiative that has made a positive and significant contribution to teens in libraries in the state of Oregon may be given the award. Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- The individual, library, or organization shall reside or operate principally in Oregon.
- Only living persons may be considered for the award.
- If a program or initiative is being nominated, it must have occurred within the previous or current year of nomination.
* Preference shall be given to nominees who are supported by a letter of recommendation written and submitted by a teen.
I’ll need the following information:
- Nominee’s name
- Nominee’s contact information
- Description of the nominee’s positive and significant contributions to teens in libraries in the State Of Oregon.
Please send your nominations to me by March 16, 2018, either by email or at the address below.
c/o Troutdale Library
2451 SW Cherry Park Rd.
Troutdale, OR 97060
OYAN Past Co-Chair