Posted on behalf of Lisa Elliott of the Tigard Public Library with light edits for blog publication.
Hi folks! Have you had ample time for pleasure reading this summer? No? Weird. Well, if you have read something that knocked your socks off, we’d love to hear from you. Your Mock Printz crew is putting the list together for the 2019 Mock Printz Workshop on January 19. Please send me your recommendations of young adult books that meet the following criteria:
- Published or will be published in 2018
- Published in the USA (US editions of books originally published elsewhere definitely qualify)
- Published for and marketed to teens
- Any format will do: fiction, non-fiction, graphic novel, poetry, or anthology
- Titles that are self-published or only available as ebooks are not eligible
Thanks all! Happy reading.