Last call! If you’re planning to nominate someone for the 2017 OYEA, you have one more week to do so! The nomination period closes on March 15th.
Don’t forget: you still have a month to nominate someone for the 2017 OYEA! Nominations that include testimonials from teens are especially strong, so start talking to your patrons now!
Nomination for the 2017 OYEA (OYAN You’re Excellent Award) are open now! Details from Ian Duncanson:
It’s time to nominate someone for OYAN’s prestigious OYEA Award!
Here’s the lowdown:
WHO: An individual, library, organization, program, or initiative that has made a positive and significant contribution to teens in libraries in the state of Oregon may be given the award. Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- The individual, library, or organization shall reside or operate principally in Oregon.
- Only living persons may be considered for the award.
- If a program or initiative is being nominated, it must have occurred within the previous or current year of nomination.
Preference shall be given to nominees who are supported by a letter of recommendation written and submitted by a teen.
I’ll need the following information:
- Nominee’s name
- Nominee’s contact information
- Description of the nominee’s positive and significant contributions to teens in libraries in the State Of Oregon.
Please send your nominations to me by March 15, 2017.