YALSA is looking for bloggers! This is a great way to get involved without having to travel to conferences, so if you’re a YALSA member, check out these details from their recruitment post:
We are looking for bloggers interested in writing about any of the following topics:
- Connected Learning
- Competencies for librarians/library workers engaging youth/li>
- Leadership in customer service/li>
- Whole-library approach to serving teens/li>
- Innovative programming/li>
- Equity and diversity/li>
- Youth participation/li>
- Professional development/li>
- Spaces (physical & virtual)/li>
- Evaluation/measuring outcomes and impact/li>
- Teen trends/pop culture/li>
We are also looking for bloggers interested in Instagram of the Week.
We know there are Oregon librarians doing awesome work for and with teens — now’s your chance to tell the world! And who knows, you could win an award for it like Danielle Jones!